PHOTOS and Audio
Looking for a home doing radio the way it's supposed to be?
Over the years, long time broadcasters, the Payne family have assembled seven radio stations, six FM and one AM, with a combined area that covers nearly all of Eastern Oklahoma.
In the 1950’s the Payne family began broadcasting in Cushing Oklahoma. KWHP-AM (William Howard Payne)
In the 1960’s the Payne family constructed one of the very first FM radio stations in Oklahoma. (Edmond, OK) KWHP-FM (William H "Bill" Payne)
In the 1970’s the Payne family expanded to Tulsa, OK KFOX 103.3 under Central Broadcast (William H "Bill" Payne)
In the 1990’s the Payne family expanded in Eastern Oklahoma under K95.5 Inc and Payne 5 LLC. (William H "Bill" Payne)
In 2007 and 2008 the third generation of Payne's (Will Payne) began his career in broadcast ownership with KDOE-FM and KMMY-FM
Currently the Payne family owns and operates stations in Oklahoma and Texas..
Ahead of 2022-2023 Season – Cowboys pick up Payne Media Group
On Monday, May 23, edition of WB Morning Circus World Famous morning show Will Payne and Barry Diamond announced the to Dallas Cowboys Radio Broadcast is coming to Payne Media Group. Brad Sham returns to the Dallas Cowboys radio booth. Beloved by Cowboys fans, Sham's award winning play-by-play has provided the soundtrack to many of the most memorable moments in Dallas Cowboys history. Babe Laufenberg returns as the Network's full-time color analyst. A fixture on the sideline, veteran reporter Kristi Scales provides instant updates from the field. Inaugural broadcast will be with the Denver Broncos Aug 13th. Free and available to the public live on the air, with Cowboys regular and postseason games are preceded by a three-hour Pre-game Show and a three-hour Post-game Show. Download Press Release
Payne Media Group is proud to introduce the latest station. ESPN Paris, TX 105.1 "We were looking for a marquee brand to bring to Paris, TX." Lisa D. knocked this one out of the park, we are proud to be the first to bring FM, HD, and now the first all sports station to Paris, Texas" ESPN Paris 105.1 joins power house KITX K95.5, My Rock 96.5 KDOE 102.3, 995 the Dove, HD 94.7 Listen for the sports reports Will Payne, Barry Diamond, and Julie Stevens.
ESPN Radio is an American sports radio network. It was launched on January 1, 1992. ESPN radio is headquarters is in Bristol, Connecticut, the network airs a regular schedule of daily and weekly programming as well as live coverage of sports events including Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, National Basketball Association, Army Black Knights football, College Football Playoff, Championship Week, and UEFA Champions League games.
Why Radio Advertising Works
- Radio can reach on-the-go consumers!
- Radio allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Radio can cost-effectively break through the lines of media bombardment.
- Radio’s on-location remote broadcasts are both powerful and profitable.
- Radio’s unique, specialized formats allow you to target your best prospects.
- Radio reaches prospects closest to the point of purchase.
- Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options.
- Radio provides unique specialized on-air promotions.
- Radio is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
- Radio can influence new markets and prospects.
- Radio can complement other advertising platforms.
- Radio’s listenership remains strong, while time spent with other media declines.