PHOTOS and Audio
Looking for a home doing radio the way it's supposed to be?
Over the years, long time broadcasters, the Payne family have assembled seven radio stations, six FM and one AM, with a combined area that covers nearly all of Eastern Oklahoma.
In the 1950’s the Payne family began broadcasting in Cushing Oklahoma. KWHP-AM (William Howard Payne)
In the 1960’s the Payne family constructed one of the very first FM radio stations in Oklahoma. (Edmond, OK) KWHP-FM (William H "Bill" Payne)
In the 1970’s the Payne family expanded to Tulsa, OK KFOX 103.3 under Central Broadcast (William H "Bill" Payne)
In the 1990’s the Payne family expanded in Eastern Oklahoma under K95.5 Inc and Payne 5 LLC. (William H "Bill" Payne)
In 2007 and 2008 the third generation of Payne's (Will Payne) began his career in broadcast ownership with KDOE-FM and KMMY-FM
Currently the Payne family owns and operates stations in Oklahoma and Texas..
2019 Classic Carfest and Classic Cornhole Tournament
HOST SITE- Choctaw Casino Grant Oklahoma
Directions to site
Questions/Sponsorship: 580-326-2555 9:30a-4:30pm
Carshow $20 in advance $25 day of show -Registration From
Cornhole Tournament $50 per team -Registration From
Why Radio Advertising Works
- Radio can reach on-the-go consumers!
- Radio allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Radio can cost-effectively break through the lines of media bombardment.
- Radio’s on-location remote broadcasts are both powerful and profitable.
- Radio’s unique, specialized formats allow you to target your best prospects.
- Radio reaches prospects closest to the point of purchase.
- Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options.
- Radio provides unique specialized on-air promotions.
- Radio is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
- Radio can influence new markets and prospects.
- Radio can complement other advertising platforms.
- Radio’s listenership remains strong, while time spent with other media declines.